TriCous Chocolate Academy is a dreamland for budding and professional chocolatiers who wish to hone their skills in chocolate making. Aiming at promoting the profession of chocolatiers; our condensed courses comprise in working with couverture chocolates. Suitable for ages 14 years and above, this is a certified course
We are professional chocolatiers who create authentic pure chocolate with couverture; unlike the current market which focuses on teaching chocolate making with compounds.”
WHAT DO YOU LEARN WITH TRICOUS?
Theory & Practical
- Advanced bonbon making
- Inclusion technique
- Introducing techniques of pate de fruit
- Techniques of making visible and inclusion bars
- Colouring techniques using cocoa butter
Recipes from Scratch
- Gran Prix rocher
- Kashmiri kahwa truffles
- Visible inclusion tablets
- Texture and vibrance tablets
- Caramel salt bonbon
- Hazelnut spread
- Rose and saffron bonbon
- Apricot pate de fruit
- Flavours or recipes might change.
- To give individual attention to each learner, we have kept limited seats.
YOUR TAKE HOME HAMPER WILL HAVE
- Detailed Recipe sheets
- Supplier details for all
- After workshop support
- TriCous chocolate box of our creations.
- Tea and snacks