TriCous Chocolate Academy is a dreamland for budding and professional chocolatiers who wish to hone their skills in chocolate – making. Aiming at promoting the profession of chocolatiers; our condensed courses comprise in working with couverture chocolates. Suitable for ages 14 years and above, this is a certified course.
We are professional chocolatiers who create authentic pure chocolate with couverture; unlike the current market which focuses on teaching chocolate making with compounds.
WHAT DO YOU LEARN WITH TRICOUS?
Theory & Practical
- Basic knowledge of the Bean to Bar journey
- Tasting various chocolates and ingredients
- Tempering techniques with Tabling method, Seeding method and Cocoa Butter seeding.
- Different techniques to make truffles
- Moulding techniques
- Chocolate storage
- Creating chocolate shells
- Piping techniques
Recipes from Scratch
- Almond rocks
- Lemon bonbon
- Hazelnut bonbon
- Chocolate barks
- Wild truffle
- Flavours or recipes might change.
- To give individual attention to each learner, we have kept limited seats.
YOUR TAKE HOME HAMPER WILL HAVE
- Detailed Recipe sheets
- Supplier details for all
- After workshop support
- TriCous chocolate box of our creations.
- Tea and snacks