Summers are power-packed with fun and illuminating workshops on confectioneries and chocolates in Nagpur. At minimal pricing, you can master a set of scrumptious recipes, to bake at home for your loved ones. From beginner’s level to advanced, prepare these delectable goodies with bean-to-bar chocolate makers and get a lifetime worth of sweet experiences.
- This event has passed.
Intermediate Chocolate Crafting Classes
Learn advance techniques of using couverture chocolates and find all the tools to begin your professional chocolate making journey right from the comfort of your homes.
TriCous is glad to announce our virtual Intermediate Chocolate Making Course designed specifically to help you start crafting couverture chocolates professionally.
Learn from our master chocolatier Lulua, a passionate co owner of TriCous Premium Confectionery.
In this Advance Class, learn:
- Advanced techniques of bonbon making.
- Inclusion techniques.
- Types of pate de fruit and making visible and inclusion bars.
- Colouring techniques using cocoa butter.
You will also be taught these industry favorites recipes from scratch:
- Gran Prix rocher
- Kashmiri kahwa truffles
- Visible inclusion tablets
- Textured and vibrant tablets
- Caramel salt bonbon
- Hazelnut spread
- Rose and saffron bonbon
- Apricot pate de fruit
You will gain:
- Full technical knowledge regarding chocolate crafting.
- A complete list of recipes.
- Industry details and tips on how to begin your very own chocolate making business.
- Details on production, wrapping techniques, packaging,pricing etc.
- After class support.
- Lifetime access to the videos shared in class.
- A certificate of completion.
- Details for vendors and sourcing of raw materials and equipment choices.